Discover the local side of one of the most popular destinations in Baltimore, the Inner Harbor on a private tour with a local guide.
Private Baltimore: Total Baltimore
Discover Baltimore on a Private Tour
Take in the highlights of Baltimore in one action-packed day! Learn about Baltimore’s place in American history as you tick off its historic sites, take a ferry ride around its iconic harbor and taste some of Maryland’s world-famous culinary creations. End the day in a celebrated saloon, beer in hand, and pat yourself on the back for a day well-spent.
- Discover the ever-evolving architecture of Baltimore as you stroll through the Mount Vernon, Inner Harbor and Fells Point neighborhoods
- Hear about the incredible creativity of Baltimore’s natives, from poetry to literature and music and food, to popular games, movies and television shows
- See the harbor from the water, while you take a ride on a ferry (weather permitting)
- Experience the flavors of the city’s oldest market and sample Baltimore (and Maryland’s) most famous dish (crab) straight from a local crab shack
- Give a toast to one of the greats inside the historic saloon where Poe had his final drink
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide; 1 snack, 1 beverage, entrance to Maryland Historical Society on first part of tour; 4 snacks and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverages of your choice) on second part of tour; 2 snacks, bus transportation, ticket on Harbor Ferry on third part of tour.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
South side of the Washington Monument by the statue of the Marquis de Lafayette.
South, Washington Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202
Starting time: 5.00 PM
Pub in the Fells Point neighborhood Thames St., Baltimore, MD 21231