There’s so much more to Boston’s Freedom Trail than just the famous locations highlighted in every brochure and guidebook. Join a local guide to hear the tales and learn about the people that made Boston one of the most important cities in American history!
Food Tour to the Freedom Trail
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Enjoy the combination of Boston’s history and delicious food on this fabulous walking tour.
- Savor a bite from a traditional Italian bakery, pizzeria, or cafe as you stroll through the North End neighborhood.
- Experience life as the locals do as you are swept up into the hustle and bustle of a historic market.
- Wander through the beautiful historic buildings and skyscrapers while learning about Boston’s famous figures such as Sam Adams and Paul Revere.
- Imagine a time gone by as you meander through the picturesque landscaping of the Boston Public Garden.
Included: Local English-speaking guide, a special Boston treat, and a variety of food samples (such as fresh-baked bread, a delicious pastry, beverages, a sample of pizza, or a delectable meat & cheese snack). Food options and portion sizes vary – total amount of food equals a full meal.
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Who wants Revolution and a tasty treat? How about talking Paul Revere with a savory snack? History and food are both great, but combining them takes it to another level. See for yourself on our Food and Freedom Trail Tour, which leads you on a fascinating, entertaining, and delicious stroll through Beantown. Immerse yourself in the rich foodie culture of the North End and Boston’s markets before winding your way down the historic Boston Freedom Trail (as well as some off-trail spots that locals love). Along the way, enjoy a variety of local (and yummy!) food samples while your expert guide shows you their favorite local locales and gives you the inside scoop on Boston’s incredible past. It’s the best of Boston, all in one day!