Who wants Revolution and a tasty treat? How about talking Paul Revere with a savory snack? History and food are both great, but combining them takes it to another level.
The Boston Seafood Tour (Private)
- 1 Person
- 2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
- 7 People
- 8 People
- 9 People
- 10 People
- 11 People
- 12 People
- Dive into a delicious lobster roll – possibly the freshest you’ll ever have!
- Chow down on some hearty New England clam chowder.
- Experience the charming buildings and streets of Boston’s most historic neighborhoods.
- Soak in beautiful views of the iconic Boston Harbor.
- Participate in local efforts to promote responsibly-sourced and sustainable seafood.
Included: Local, English-speaking guide, and a variety of food samples that will equal a full meal (such as lobster roll, New England clam chowder, fried clams, and culinary creativity).
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide.
The Boston Seafood Tour will take you through a culinary journey along the Boston Harbor waterfront and into the city’s most historic neighborhoods. We’ll make our way across the Rose Kennedy Greenway to two of Boston’s beloved historic landmarks, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall, before heading to the city’s oldest restaurant!
In addition to hearing some only-in-Boston stories and history, you’ll sample classic regional dishes and responsible, locally sourced favorites as you discover why Beantown continues to be the heart of New England’s seafood scene!