Longwood Gardens Experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (2-12)
- Explore one of America’s largest botanical gardens with a local guide!
- Enjoy the garden’s seasonally changing displays and inspiring musical fountains
- Learn how the DuPonts started their family dynasty in this bucolic valley just south of Philadelphia
- Tour the estate and hear about about its rich human and environmental history
- Meet your expert guide in Philadelphia and who will take you on a relaxing ride through the beautiful countryside
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, transportation to / from Philly & Longwood Gardens, admission to Longwood Gardens
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide. Longwood has a great cafe for refreshments if needed
Take a break from the city and hop aboard our comfortable tour van from Philadelphia to the beautiful rolling hills of Brandywine Valley! Your driver will act as your guide, narrating the long history of the Valley, from life in indigenous settlements to landmark battles of the American Revolutionary War.
We’ll get to know some of the family legacies associated with Brandywine and Chadds Ford, like the DuPont dynasty’s 1,077-acre estate, Longwood Gardens. Your ticket includes admission to these gorgeously manicured grounds.
Awaiting you will be magical fountains dancing to music and dazzling floral displays that change with the seasons. You’ll see why Longwood Gardens is considered one of the best gardens in the country!
Holiday Light Display
During the holiday season (11/18-1/8), Longwood transforms into a wonderland of dazzling lights and elaborate festive decorations. The later tour time allows you to experience this breathtaking display at night when the park is fully lit. Traipse through at your own pace and let your holiday spirit run wild around illuminated Longwood Gardens.