Brandywine Valley & Longwood Gardens Experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (2-12)
- Take in the beautiful landscape of the Brandywine Valley in The Countryside of Philadelphia.
- Learn how the DuPont family started their family dynasty in this bucolic valley just south of Philadelphia.
- Visit lush and historic Longwood Gardens, one of America’s largest gardens providing wonderfully changing displays depending upon the season.
- Visit the Brandywine River Museum of Art, renowned home of the art of the Wyeth family and 19th and 20th Century landscape art.
- Discover the beautiful meandering Brandywine Creek and hear stories of the Battle of the Brandywine from the comfort of your four-wheel transport!
Inclusions:Local English-speaking guide, transportation to / from Philly & Brandywine region, admission to Longwood Gardens, admission to Brandywine River Museum.
Exclusions:Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Take a break from the city and hop aboard our comfortable tour van from Philadelphia to the beautiful rolling hills of Brandywine Valley! Your driver will act as your guide, narrating the long history of the Valley, from life in indigenous settlements to landmark battles of the American Revolutionary War.
We’ll get to know some of the family legacies associated with Brandywine and Chadds Ford, like the du Pont dynasty’s 1,077-acre estate, Longwood Gardens. Your ticket includes admission to these gorgeously manicured grounds with dazzling floral displays that change with the seasons.
Also included in your ticket is the Brandywine River Museum of Art, a collection of incredible American art housed in a converted 19th century mill. Here, you’ll get to explore the fascinating world of the Wyeth family of artists.
As we roll through rural townships dotted with historic stone houses and farms, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase your own lunch at either Longwood or the Brandywine River Museum of Art.