Broadway Night Out
- Discover Theatre Row, a hub for up-and-coming theatre companies and where the next big thing might be in the works!
- Get to know how a production makes it – or doesn’t make it – from off Broadway to Broadway and the surprising productions that have made this leap.
- Visit a legendary piano bar where major stars got their start and where we’ll treat you to a drink.
- Explore Hell’s Kitchen and get to know it’s fascinating immigration history and how its shaped this vibrant New York neighborhood.
- See and get to know the stories behind some of Times Square’s most iconic theatres and beloved, long-running musical productions.
Inclusions: Local guide, two beverages, entertainment at cabaret bar, entrance to private rehearsal studio
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Come paint the town red with us on this tour of all-things Broadway! Your night out starts beneath the dazzling marquees and sleek skyscrapers of Times Square.
As we make our way past Broadway’s most iconic theaters, you’ll hear the stories behind famous productions like Phantom of the Opera and Hamilton and where to enter a lottery for a chance to snag some cheap tickets for a show!
Your guide will lead you through Hell’s Kitchen to a historic New York restaurant that has long served as a watering hole for off-duty Broadway performers. This area is also home to Theatre Row, a hub for up-and-coming theater companies and where the next big thing might be happening as we walk by!
We’ll wrap up this production with a drink – our treat – at a piano bar and cabaret that’s had its fair share of celebrities, from Liza Minnelli to Kristin Chenoweth. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!