Chicago Architecture & Highlights Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Experience the beauty of some of Chicago’s most iconic architecture.
- Learn how Chicago got its famous nicknames: “Second City” and “Windy City.”
- Gaze upon the beauty of the Chicago skyline as you walk through the Loop, along the Riverwalk, and down Michigan Avenue.
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide!
- Marvel at the iconic bean sculpture in Millennium Park to round off the tour.
Included: Local, English-speaking guide and a surprise local treat.
Excluded: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Welcome to Chicago! Here in the Windy City, there’s got outstanding architecture, inspiring public art, and a fabulous downtown district. Come along with a local guide to check out some of the Must-See spots in downtown Chicago. You certainly can’t miss the soaring architecture that Chicago is famous for (you’ll be surrounded by it!) – and you’ll learn about the history of some of Chicago’s most well-known buildings. In addition to enjoying views of the Chicago River (if the weather is good, you’ll be able to walk along it), plus a delicious local treat! And, of course, your guide will show off some local-favorite hidden gems along the way too! You’ll really get a feel for what makes Chicago one-of-a-kind on this tour.