Chicago Architecture & Highlights Tour (PRIVATE)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
* Experience the beauty of some of Chicago’s most iconic architecture.
* Learn how Chicago got its famous nicknames: “Second City” and “Windy City.”
* Gaze upon the beauty of the Chicago skyline as you walk through the Loop, along the Riverwalk, and down Michigan Avenue.
* Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide!
* Marvel at the iconic bean sculpture in Millennium Park to round off the tour.
Inclusions:Local, English-speaking guide and a surprise local treat.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Welcome to Chicago! Here in the Windy City, there’s got outstanding architecture, inspiring public art, and a fabulous downtown district. Come along with a local guide to check out some of the Must See spots in downtown Chicago. You certainly can’t miss the soaring architecture that Chicago is famous for (you’ll be surrounded by it!) – and you’ll learn about the history of some of Chicago’s most well-known buildings. In addition to enjoying views of the Chicago River (if the weather is good, you’ll be able to walk along it), plus a delicious local treat! And, of course, your guide will show off some local-favorite hidden gems along the way too! You’ll really get a feel for what makes Chicago one-of-a-kind on this tour.