Chicago in a Day (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Take in Chicago’s breathtaking art and architecture, including The Bean and the beautiful historic Chicago Theatre
- Take a stroll along the Chicago Riverwalk and Michigan Avenue to catch some picturesque views of the city skyline.
- Enjoy immigrant-inspired cuisine from generations-owned shops in the lively Chicago Loop neighborhood
- Get to know the history, fresh ingredients, and locally sourced beef behind such iconic staples like the Chicago deep-dish pizza
- Hear stories from your local guide about Chicago’s evolution and how food played a significant part in its growth.
Included: Local guide and a variety of food samples (such as a slice of deep-dish pizza, a sample of local street food, a sweet treat, and a bite of an additional Chicago classic). Food options and portion sizes vary – total amount of food equals a full meal.
Excluded: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Get the whole Chicago experience combining our Chicago Architecture & Highlights Tour and Chicago Food Tour: Deep Roots to Deep Dish!
Our two-part tour begins by exploring the heart of downtown Chicago – with its iconic architecture, both old and new, views of the Chicago River, picturesque Millenium Park, and bustling city avenues (plus, a couple tasty local treats along the way).
From there, we’ll hit the Central Loop, where locals go to grab their favorite foods, day and night. Try the best of Chicago fare and get to know the history and how-tos (and how-not-tos) behind iconic street and comfort food staples – from the infamous deep dish pizza to sandwiches to a loaded hot dog!
Your local guide will entertain with fascinating stories and the everyday immigrant chefs and vendors responsible for Chicago’s eclectic food scene. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a deep appreciation for both the evolution of this excellent city and the role food has played in the lives of all Chicagoans!