Chicago Architecture & Highlights Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
- Experience the beauty of some of Chicago’s most iconic architecture.
- Learn how Chicago got its famous nicknames: “Second City” and “Windy City.”
- Gaze upon the beauty of the Chicago skyline as you walk through the Loop, along the Riverwalk, and down Michigan Avenue.
- Enjoy a surprise local treat with your guide!
- Marvel at the iconic bean sculpture in Millennium Park to round off the tour.
Included: Local, English-speaking guide and a popcorn tasting, chocolate tasting
Not Included: Additional food or drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Please dress comfortably and casually in weather-appropriate attire. Wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation.
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
Welcome to Chicago! Here in the Windy City, there’s outstanding architecture, inspiring public art, and a fabulous downtown district. Come along with a local guide to check out some of the Must-See spots in downtown Chicago. You certainly can’t miss the soaring architecture that Chicago is famous for (you’ll be surrounded by it!) – and you’ll learn about the history of some of Chicago’s most well-known buildings. In addition to enjoying views of the Chicago River (if the weather is good, you’ll be able to walk along it), plus a delicious local treat! And, of course, your guide will show off some local-favorite hidden gems along the way too! You’ll really get a feel for what makes Chicago one-of-a-kind on this tour.