Dana Point Harbor Kayaking & Hiking Adventure (PRIVATE)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
– Southern California’s Dana Point is a popular spot for sea kayaking, there are always changes to see with the marine life, and the views on the Pacific are beyond memorable.
– Your expert guide will give a brief overview on how to safely enjoy your sea kayaking Adventure. You will cruise around the harbor and learn about the interesting history and folklore of Dana Point.
– Upon returning our kayaks, we embark on a scenic hike over the Dana Point Headlands.
– Along the way, you hear all about the Lantern District, Richard Henry Dana and the Hollywood connection. Dana Point is a beach resort city in Orange County, and the harbor here is the largest pleasure boat harbor in Southern California.
– The stunning beaches, laid-back local vibe, and the beautiful mountain backdrop make it easy to see why so many people enjoy the Endless Summer daily!
Inclusions: English-speaking guide, kayak rental.
Exclusions: Food and drinks, items of a personal nature, gratuity for the guide.
– You can change clothes at the kayak rental, there is always a bit of runoff water that comes from the pedals.
– This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation.
– This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
– Service animals are allowed on this tour.