Explore the colorful creative side of Denver on this tour through the mural-covered streets of the River North (RiNo) Arts District.
Denver History and Highlights
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Learn about the hotspots of Denver and the stories behind why they call it the Queen City of the Plains.
- Walk through the picturesque Brown Palace Hotel and admire its on-of-a-kind architecture that has stood for centuries.
- Take a walk through LoDo (Lower Downtown) and take in the vibrant culture from delicious food to local street art.
- Wander down to Union Station and experience the hustle and bustle of the heart of Denver.
- Experience Denver’s sights from a local’s perspective for a deeper insight into the story of this exciting city.
Included: English-speaking guide
Not Included: Items of a personal nature, gratuity for the guide
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can walk in. The summer months can be especially hot, so please bring sunscreen and a hat.
- In winter be sure to dress warm, as we’ll be outside for a majority of the tour. Walking may be difficult in snowy or rainy weather.
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
Folks have been drawn to Denver for over a century — find out why on this downtown adventure exploring the Queen City of the Plain’s rich past, glinting with the promise of gold and other “riches” of the Rocky Mountains. Join our team of local guides a mile high up and take in the fascinating stories, beautiful architecture, and modern food-and-drink scene on this orientation tour of Colorado’s capital city.