From Lobster Tail to Freedom Trail
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-11
- Join your local guide for a fun-filled journey on and off Boston’s famous Freedom Trail.
- Dive into a delicious lobster roll and chow down on some hearty New England clam chowder.
- Explore charming streets and stop in at long-standing establishments with fascinating local stories and quality cuisine.
- Soak in beautiful views of the iconic Boston Harbor.
- Participate in local efforts to promote responsibly sourced and sustainable seafood.
Included: Local, English-speaking guide; a special Boston treat; and a variety of food samples that will equal a full meal (such as lobster roll, New England clam chowder, fried clams, or a worthy substitute, and culinary creativity).
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Get the best of both worlds on this Boston history and seafood tour! Your local guide will meet you in the heart of historic Boston, where you’ll follow the Freedom Trail and enjoy the city’s freshest seafood.
Throughout the tour, you’ll be immersed in American history, with a chance to visit the city’s oldest burial ground and the site of the Boston Massacre. Architecture fans will have a chance to get a view of the inspiring Massachusetts State House, iconic Faneuil Hall, and bustling Quincy Market.
The rest of your tour is all about seafood. Your guide will lead you to a local spot for some delicious, creamy “chowdah,” followed up by favorite New England fare, the lobster roll.
Discover the origins of Boston’s seafood scene as you enjoy fried clams at a neighborhood joint or let us surprise you with an alternative seasonal option nearby – either way, you support our businesses that source locally- and responsibly-sourced seafood, and no one leaves hungry!