Hollywood Highlights and MuseumTour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Stroll along the Walk of Fame, learn about the Oscars, and see the handprints of the Hollywood elite at the Chinese Theatre
- Pass Jimmy Kimmel Live! filming studio and the famous El Capitan Theatre
- Take a photo of the Hollywood Sign from the Hollywood Highland Mall
- See where Marilyn Monroe used to live at the oldest Hollywood hotel and hear about Hollywood’s first major movie theater
- Call with the first public telephone and see where silent film star Charlie Chaplin would dine
- Visit the Hollywood Museum and see Hannibal Lector’s jail cell as well as its cache of props from movies spanning over a century
Inclusions: Local guide, Exclusive admission to the Hollywood Museum (or an alternative Hollywood site visit)
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Follow the stars on this tour of Hollywood Boulevard! Join a local guide to visit landmarks where movie dreams were made and hear stories about film legends and their impact the world over.
As you walk along the star-studded sidewalks, your guide will point out icons of the entertainment industry. You’ll also get to learn how Hollywood became the birthplace of modern film and entertainment.
Along the way, your guide will point out significant landmarks where top-list actors lived and epic motion pictures premiered. We’ll discuss what it takes to be a part of movie history and be among the Hollywood elite, with a chance to connect our own stories and literally place our hands in the impressions of theirs!
We’ll also visit The Hollywood Museum, holding thousands of movie memorabilia and explore the early days of film making and how props were used to support the story. By the end of your tour and visit, you’ll have a much deeper appreciation of the Hollywood movies we all watch and love!