Live Jazz From the French Quarter
- Adult (21+) $49
- Discover the origins of jazz in New Orleans as you take a scenic stroll through the French Quarter
- Learn the many forms of jazz and how this genre of music has become so important to the city of New Orleans.
- Check out one of NOLA’s happening music venues with talented local musicians.
- Enjoy a craft cocktail, designed for the era, on us, while enjoying the iconic sounds of Crescent City.
- Follow your guide to their favorite watering hole frequented by locals and tourists alike.
Few cities rival New Orleans’ nightlife thanks to its thrilling music scene. From authentic dixieland to big brass and every other jazz style in between, live music options are endless in the city that gave birth to the coolest genre in music.
On this walking tour of the Vieux Carre, or the French Quarter, you’ll hear about the origins and culture of jazz while making your way through the oldest neighborhood in NOLA.
Along the way, we’ll share the history of Bourbon Street and the residential and commercial places where blues and jazz collaborators came to make incredible music. We may pass by Preservation Hall, a venue that brought people of all backgrounds together, even in times of segregation. We may even catch a busker performing at the historic French Market!
We’ll then visit a jazz club and enjoy a drink together. By joining this tour, you will be helping to contribute to the livelihoods of local musicians, allowing them to earn a decent wage and continue doing what they love!
Inclusions: Local English speaking guide and one beverage (either alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips for the musicians, gratuities for your guide.