Join us on a tour of Downtown LA’s incredible food scene, and taste your way through LA’s Little Tokyo and Art District neighborhoods! Experience one of only 3 Japantowns in the United States.
LA Taco Tasting & Film Locations Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Taste your way through Downtown LA, sampling several of Mexico’s most famous culinary export: tacos!
- Visit numerous locations you may recognize from the big screen, including Union Station, the Last Bookstore, the Spring Arcade Building, and the iconic Millennium Biltmore Hotel.
- Explore Los Angeles’ oldest market, Grand Central Market, as you try more tasty treats with your local guide.
- Experience life as a local with a ride on the LA Metro. Sorry, no riding on the roof like Captain Marvel.
- Take a stroll through film history as you pass by iconic theatres throughout the birthplace of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
Included: Local, English-speaking guide, a ticket for the LA Metro, and various tacos and other local food samples. Food options and portion sizes vary — total amount of food equals a full meal.
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Join us on an afternoon tour of Downtown LA – tasting flavorful tacos, visiting fabulous filming locations, and learning about Hollywood’s rich history. Starting in the birthplace of Los Angeles, at the El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical Monument, you’ll hear about California’s Mexican origins dating back to the 1700s as your local guide leads you through the downtown district.
Naturally, you can’t talk about Mexican influence and not experience arguably one of the country’s most famous culinary exports: the taco. You’ll get to try several different tacos as you make your way with your guide, as well as a couple of other delectable dishes.
In addition to Los Angeles’ deep history, you’ll also explore the beginnings of modern-day Hollywood. Your guide will fill you in on the locations and buildings you’ll pass by that have been part of movies, TV shows, and music videos for decades – you’re sure to recognize some of them!
When your tour comes to a close, you’ll have a new appreciation for the origins of the City of Angels and the idea of Hollywood, and, of course, be full of tasty tacos and other treats!