Join us on an afternoon tour of Downtown LA – tasting flavorful tacos, visiting fabulous filming locations, and learning about Hollywood’s rich history.
Little Tokyo and Art District Food Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Explore LA’s Little Tokyo (one of only three Japantowns in the United States!) and learn about its food, art, culture, history and more!
- Taste your way through the historic community of Little Tokyo sampling several of its dynamic and delicious food options.
- Embrace how the neighborhood’s sense of unity, tradition, and ambition has brought about a strong community through its local food, art, and cultural landmarks.
- Discover the Art District and its colorful and eclectic street art and revitalized industrial architecture.
- Enjoy a unique bite from a local-favorite food truck after visiting a captivating art gallery.
Included: Local guide and a variety of food samples (such as tastes of Japanese food from Little Tokyo and bites from the Arts District). Food options and portion sizes vary – total amount of food equals a full meal.
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Join us on a tour of Downtown LA’s incredible food scene – from Little Tokyo to the Art District! Boasting one of only 3 Japantowns in the United States, this area of Los Angeles is teeming with delicious dishes, beautiful public art and architecture, and rich cultural history. You’ll visit shops, markets, and food stands as your guide selects the tastiest treats for you to try.
Along the way, you’ll enjoy a view of an incredible Japanese Buddhist temple and learn how this community has managed to maintain its historic traditions as the city around it has changed over the years. Then, it’s over to LA’s Art District to take in the fantastic public art, revitalized industrial buildings, and another appetizing bite from a food truck – along with a visit to a captivating art gallery.