Explore the romantic Dana Point Harbor by kayak and foot!
Newport Beach Breweries Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
Dive into Newport Beach nightlife with a local!
- Meet your guide on the Newport Beach Pier to see the sunset over the Pacific Ocean and feel the evening breeze!
- Walk around the playground of the rich and famous and guess with your guide the price tag on the monolithic mansions overlooking the beach.
- Taste a temperature-controlled microbrew at the oldest bar in Newport and a hangout for famous locals and surfers alike.
- Visit a local brewery that serves the best original Mexican American beer and beloved by Newport Beach beer fans.
- Explore the many beers on draft in an independently owned craft brewery with unique flavors you might not find anywhere else!
Inclusions: English-speaking guide, 2 alcoholic beverages
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide, Souvenirs and personal shopping
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on this tour
The playground for the rich and famous, and where we’ll treat you to a beautiful sunset and some excellent local brews. Your fun-loving, knowledgeable guide will take you to several unique local bars and breweries to get to know Newport Beach nightlife!
Along the way, you’ll learn about the deep connection with movie mecca Hollywood and marvel at all the multi-million dollar homes.
And from a bar that’s a local legend – operating since 1953! – to a modern brewery, you’ll have the opportunity to taste a variety of different local brews on this tour along the California coast. For our more adventurous types, there will be some unique flavors on tap for you to try.
Once your tour starts to wind down, your host will be very happy to make recommendations to further explore Newport Beach or Orange County and give you directions to the tour start location, if needed.