Join us on an afternoon tour of Downtown LA – tasting flavorful tacos, visiting fabulous filming locations, and learning about Hollywood’s rich history.
Venice Beach Sunset Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Flex your muscles (or just marvel at others doing so), visit the world’s first skatepark, and learn about the deep history of surfing at the famous Muscle Beach.
- Learn about the inclusiveness embraced by this beach community for over 100 years, with a visit to the Venice Pride Flag Lifeguard Tower – the perfect spot to snap a ‘gram!
- SoCal and Celebrity go hand-in-hand! Enjoy visions of the high life as you stroll past mega beach houses and movie locations as you explore the Venice Canal District.
- Enjoy a variety of public art, from murals to Frank Gerry’s Norris House, and hear about how creativity of all kinds is the foundation of this part of Los Angeles.
- Begin your evening relaxing on a blanket on the beach at sunset listening to the waves with a refreshing mocktail in-hand.
Included: Local, English speaking guide, a snack, and a mocktail at sunset!
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
The beaches of Southern California are one of the most iconic destinations in the United States. Loved by locals and dreamed of by visitors, the Pacific Ocean and its sunset views have called to everyone from elite celebrities to surf bums to artists to activists for decades. Come along with us as we explore Venice Beach – the classic SoCal beach community. We’ll visit the aptly-named Muscle Beach and marvel at the “natural” scenery, along the way, your guide will give you the history of surfing in the area and how the surfing community birthed skateboarding in the 1970s.
You’ll also see and hear all about the various counterculture and fringe movements and groups that have laid their foundations in this area, and how SoCal residents have fostered a mentality of inclusivity, tolerance, and respect since the mid-1900s. To conclude your tour, you’ll enjoy sunset views from a blanket on the beach, as you relax to the sound of the waves with a refreshing mocktail in your hand. Trust us, it’ll be harder than you think not to turn into a beach bum, yourself, when it’s over.