- Most Popular!
Miami Little Havana Adventure
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6–12
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Immerse yourself in the Cuban community of Miami and learn all about its development from your guide.
- Visit a Cuban cigar factory and learn of the intricacy of hand-rolling them.
- Take a wander round locally owned art galleries and learn about the part Cuban immigrants played in its development.
- Go to a local juice bar and quench your thirst with the many flavours on offer.
- Enjoy a taste of Miami’s delicious Cuban food from some of the most traditional family-run business of Little Havana
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, coffee and juice samples, Cuban sandwich, pastry, access, and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable).
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities for your guide.
Your Miami tour will begin in the heart of Miami’s Cuban community. We’ll check out some historic architectural beauties, as well as a few unique art collections.
Of course, you can’t have a Little Havana tour without a true Cuban coffee in-hand, so we’re taking you for the most delicious dose of caffeine you’ll find this side of the Florida Straits. Cortadito is Cuban espresso, and we’ll pair it with a typical Cuban pastry to give you the boost you need to keep moving on your Miami tour!
Next up, another Cuban culture classic: a visit to a classic cigar factory. Witness the art of cigar-rolling from the experts and take in the one-of-a-kind aroma of the shop.
From there, we’re off to visit one of the many locally owned art galleries in the neighborhood. Hear stories from first-generation immigrants from Cuba and learn about the influence of Cuban art in Miami.
We’ll see the important Bay of Pigs monument on route to a favorite local juice bar, where you’ll get to quench your thirst with a dose of sugarcane or mango juice. We’ll continue our stroll down SW 8th Street to experience the Caribbean flavor that fills the air, and you’ll stop and enjoy an iconic Cuban classic: the Cuban sandwich. Finally, we will end our adventure at the classic Domino Park where locals challenge one another to domino games, to the conga music that’s played live in the streets.