On our New Orleans food tour, we’ll take you to a local hangout for the best beignets and a chance to tuck into mouth-watering Cajun and Creole dishes.
New Orleans Garden District Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Marvel at the most beautiful collection of historic mansions in New Orleans.
- Learn about the history of the Garden District and how it has developed into the scenic destination you see today.
- Walk past Lafayette Cemetery while you guide tells you about these unique burials.
- You’ll see Commander’s Palace, where many events such as wedding events have taken place.
- Learn about the history of Irish immigration into Magazine street.
Included: Local English-speaking guide.
Not Included: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Step away from the bustling, boozy French Quarter to join us on a stroll through one of New Orleans’ most beautiful and tranquil neighborhoods – the Garden District. On this tour, your local guide will introduce you to the picturesque and colorful Antebellum homes and architecture that reflect stories of New Orleans through the years, from the enslaved to the working class to the very wealthy of early Louisiana history. In addition to houses that are celebrity-owned or appear in well-known films, we’ll also get a chance to peek into a historic cemetery with a unique burial practice and many notable tombs. Join us as we stroll under Spanish moss, past hanging beads, and through the Irish Channel as we discover the Garden District.