On our New Orleans food tour, we’ll take you to a local hangout for the best beignets and a chance to tuck into mouth-watering Cajun and Creole dishes.
Food, Jazz, & Culture from Treme (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Stroll through the Treme neighborhood, one of the oldest black neighborhoods in the country, and learn about its influence on American music.
- Enjoy a classic Creole-southern meal in a local-favorite restaurant.
- Visit some of the most vibrant Creole architecture found in New Orleans, from cottages to double shotguns to townhouses, all dating from the 1800’s.
- Hear the stories of the people and culture that helped define the Crescent City and continues to impact food and music around the world.
- View the birthplaces and landmarks celebrating some of the most influential people that have called this unique city home
Included: A full meal at an iconic Creole Southern cafe. Food options and portion sizes vary.
Not Included:Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for your guide.
Come along with us to explore New Orleans’ Treme neighborhood. This area of the Crescent City is arguably the oldest African American neighborhood in the country, dating back to the 1720s when Free People of Color made their homes here. Over the years, Treme and its residents have had a lasting impact on the culture, food, and music of New Orleans and, on this tour, you’ll learn about and experience the vibrant and rich traditions, history, and flavors of the area.
You’ll enjoy a delicious Creole-southern meal at a restaurant that’s a favorite of locals, see the diversity and color of the neighborhood’s architecture, and hear about some of the most celebrated musicians, civil rights activists, and artists in the South. Join us and discover a side of New Orleans that continues to stretch its deep roots throughout the United States and beyond.