Escape crowded Manhattan for the coolest borough in the city – Brooklyn! Eat like a local as you explore the delicious eateries sprinkled around Brooklyn’s DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights neighborhoods with a local guide.
Broadway Behind The Scenes (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
Explore the lights and sights of Broadway!
- See what a day-in-the-life of a working musical theatre company member is like with a behind-the-scenes tour of an active off-Broadway rehearsal studio.
- Get caught up in the energy of Times Square – surrounded by the famous lights, billboards, and marquees!
- Learn the history behind the homes of your favorite Broadway shows: the iconic theaters!
- Venture into the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood to explore the off-Broadway venues, and see how this neighborhood showcases theater at it’s finest!
- Hear first-hand the story behind how a show gets its start, to getting fame, notoriety and place under the Broadway lights
Included: Local guide and entrance to private rehearsal studio.
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Let’s get the show on the road! Come along with us as we take you on a journey through the history and highlights of the one-and-only Broadway! Your tour starts at the heart of New York City and the theatre world – Times Square. From there, your local guide will show off a variety of iconic theatres where your favorite shows have played over the years. You’ll hear about the history of Broadway and some of these incredible theatres as you stroll under the marquees and dazzling lights of the Great White Way. You’ll also head into Hell’s Kitchen to explore the off-Broadway theatres where world-famous shows make their debuts before they become beloved classics. Along the way, you’ll get the chance to go behind-the-scenes with a tour through an active rehearsal studio and, of course, enjoy an afternoon surrounded by the hustle-and-bustle in Manhattan. We promise, your time with us will be a tough act to follow!