Stroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighborhood as we retrace the steps of one of our greatest locals and founding father, Mr. Alexander Hamilton.
- Most Popular!
Brooklyn Bridge & DUMBO Food Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Immerse yourself in the culinary culture of Brooklyn and experience the mix of flavors it has to offer.
- Explore the colorful DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights neighborhoods in Brooklyn with your local guide.
- Marvel at the iconic architecture of the Brooklyn Bridge – from both on top of it and from the bustling streets below!
- Indulge in the most famous bite in the Big Apple: a slice of pizza!
- Enjoy a variety of food samples along your tour, from a sweet pastry to ethnic imports to local favorites.
Included: Local English-speaking guide and a variety of food samples (such as classic New York pizza, a delicious dessert, and other NYC favorites). Food options and portion sizes vary – total amount of food equals a full meal.
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Escape crowded Manhattan for the coolest borough in the city – Brooklyn! Eat like a local as you explore the delicious eateries sprinkled around Brooklyn’s DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights neighborhoods with a local guide. Taste the world-famous New York slice of pizza, freshly-made sweet treats, and other local favorites! We’ll go off the beaten path to see how Brooklyn’s diverse residents get their food fixes in the shadow of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge. Make sure to come hungry!