Escape crowded Manhattan for the coolest borough in the city – Brooklyn! Eat like a local as you explore the delicious eateries sprinkled around Brooklyn’s DUMBO and Brooklyn Heights neighborhoods with a local guide.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Dive deep into the story of the star of the hit musical Hamilton in NYC’s most historic neighborhood
- Take a peek at Hamilton’s gravesite, located in one of the most historic churchyards in town
- Discover the origins of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street’s many other financial institutions
- See the tavern where Hamilton and Burr broke bread for the last time before their infamous duel
- Get an introduction to a few of our favorite financial district food stops
Included: Local English-speaking guide.
Not Included: Food and drinks, souvenirs and items of a personal nature, and tips/gratuities for your guide.
Stroll the streets of New York’s oldest neighborhood as we retrace the steps of one of our greatest locals and founding father, Mr. Alexander Hamilton. Discover how Wall Street, the Stock Exchange, and our financial system began with this young immigrant.