Private Philadelphia History, Highlights, & Revolution (Spanish)
- 1 person
- 2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
- 7 People
- 8 People
- 9 People
- 10 People
- 11 People
- 12 People
- Visit Independence National Historical Park and hear the stories behind the sites of the park and the famous figures who lived in the area during the American Revolution.
- Explore some of the lesser-known locales throughout Old City and the Historic District – from pocket parks to fascinating statues to surprising local art.
- Walk through the sprawling Independence Mall where historic events have shaped modern-day Philly and the United States.
- Enjoy admission to a modern museum and see a live demonstration about George Washington’s War Tent and the important role it played during the American Revolution.
- Get to know a local non-profit; a donation to this community organization is also included in your tour ticket.
Included: Local, Spanish-speaking guide, admission to a demonstration at the Museum of the American Revolution, a donation to a local community organization, and National Park Service Fee for guided groups.
Not Included: Personal shopping, additional food and drink, gratuity.
Philadelphia is widely regarded as one of America’s most historically significant cities, and for good reason! This is the city where the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution were born. It was Philly that served as America’s capital before Washington DC even existed. Here is where the American flag was created, where Ben Franklin proved that lightning was electricity, and where the iconic Liberty Bell rang and cracked but endures as a symbol of freedom. These are just a few examples of how Philadelphia has helped shape the United States of America. Come and take a guided stroll through Independence National Park, along the cobblestone streets of Old City, past buildings, statues, and monuments, and through the history you think you know. Your local guide will separate the fact from the fiction and you will be amazed by Philadelphia’s remarkable past.