View the most iconic historical sights of Independence National Park, admire beautiful architecture, and absorb the rich historical significance of landmarks.
Best of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6–12
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Stroll through the iconic Reading Terminal Market, one of the oldest and largest indoor markets in the country.
- Savor the one-and-only Philly cheesesteak from one of your guide’s favorite places.
- Discover Philly’s food innovations along trendy Sansom Street in the heart of Center City.
- Delight in our city’s many locally sourced treats.
- Learn about Philly’s social consciousness and drive towards environmentally sustainable restaurants.
Included: A variety of food samples that will equal a full meal.
Not Included: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Your culinary tour of Philadelphia starts at the city’s Masonic Temple. From here, you’ll experience the variety and history of Philadelphia’s epic foodie offerings, from must-eat classics to trendy favorites. You’re sure to get your fill of delicious bites and fascinating tidbits with a local guide by your side.