On this walking tour of the city, you’ll get to see the towering Space Needle, historic Pike Place Market, and everything in between!
Seattle Pike Place Market Food Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6 - 12
- Young Child Free • Ages 5 and under
- Explore the labyrinth of Pike Place Market and learn all about its history and significance to Seattle’s fresh, local food scene
- Taste your way through the market with Pacific Northwest cuisine and immigrant-inspired cuisine
- Take in the livelihood of the market and maybe get a chance to see firsthand the famous flying fish spectacle that’s delighted travelers and locals alike for decades!
- Walk down the alleyway featuring one of the city’s most unique attractions, a 50-foot-long wall decorated with chewing gum!
- See market favorites like the original Starbucks coffee location and watch as tourists line up for their lattes
Inclusions:Local guide, 5-7 tastings of locally made products (including fresh fare, a seafood dish, a bakery item, and dessert), Pike Place Market Foundation contribution. Food options and portion sizes vary – total amount of food equals a full meal.
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
Experience Seattle’s iconic Pike Place Market in the most unique way possible, by letting our local guides delight you with a fusion of Pacific Northwest staples and immigrant-inspired cuisine.
On this tour, you’ll get to know the history behind the market and the citizens who have helped preserve its character to this day. You’ll get to meet the locals, perhaps spot some flying fish, and pass by two renown attractions: the notorious Gum Wall and the original Starbucks!
You’ll also get to enjoy local eats from hearty seafood to fresh local cheeses and fruits. We’ll combine these local foods with cuisine inspired by immigrants who have brought their own style, ingredients, and stories to Seattle over the past century and a half.
You’ll try a taste from one of the market’s renowned bakeries followed up by something sweet to cap off your tour. While you eat, you’ll be even happier knowing you’re supporting the market with your ticket price!
WeVenture is permitted and licensed by the Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA) to operate tours in the Pike Place Market Historical District. The PDA requires any business or person conducting paid tours within its properties and in the public areas of the historical district to be pre-approved and to have a license for this activity.
This tour is run in partnership with Global Family Travels, whose mission is to learn, serve, and immerse by offering community-based travel experiences to foster cross-cultural understanding, destination stewardship, and better global citizens. In partnership with local and global non-profit organizations, they create impactful trips and day tours which feature a unique mix of cultural and educational activities as well as community engagement to help make a positive impact on the lives of people and natural habitats where they visit.