Drinks on us! On this tasting tour, you’ll enjoy three cocktails carefully selected by a local guide. While you’re sipping on excellently crafted cocktails, your guide will entertain with stories of Seattle’s gritty past.
Seattle Coffee Culture Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
Explore the evolution of coffee culture in the Pacific Northwest
- Sample three styles of coffee, from single-origin espressos to infused brews
- Learn a little about the roasting process and everything that goes into making your cup of joe
- Explore Seattle’s music scene at one of the area’s record shops
- Get to know the strong counterculture and progressive history of the neighborhood
- Visit local coffee shops and get some recommendations for the best bakeries, restaurants, and nightlife activities of Capitol Hill
Explore the evolution of coffee culture in the Pacific Northwest on this walking and tasting tour of Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood!
Your local guide will keep you caffeinated as you delve into the history and roasting and creation processes behind the usual coffee shop orders as well as the city’s more unique and specialty offerings. You may get to try anything from infused coffee to a decadent espresso invented right here in Seattle!
In addition to getting a crash course in everything from single-origin to sustainable coffees, you’ll really come to appreciate the closely associated counter culture that has historically been – and still is – prevalent in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
You’ll pass by music venues with historic ties to Seattle’s grunge and current EDM scene as well as plenty of places your guide can recommend for cocktails, live music, or even more coffee following your tour!