Highlights of the Strip
- Adult 13+
- Child 6-12
- Explore the best of the Las Vegas Strip with a local guide with behind-the-scenes knowledge.
- Catch thrilling performances of the dancing Bellagio Fountains (when operating).
- Visit some hidden-in-plain-sight attractions, including a wildlife sanctuary and a beautiful conservatory full of fantastic botanical surprises.
- Get to know the evolution of the Strip from the old-school Sinatra days to modern-day adult wonderland.
- Learn all about the lengths mega-moguls went to for us to enjoy worldly delights like the Italian-themed Venetian and Roman empire–inspired Caesars.
Inclusions: Local guide, one beverage or snack, donation to a local charity
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide
The Strip is the place to eat, drink, and play in Vegas, and we’ll show you where to enjoy it all on this highlights tour!
The area we’ll be exploring is home to incredibly detailed architecture, and your guide will tell you the behind-the-scenes tales of Roman-themed Caesars Palace; the Italian-inspired Venetian with its canals flowing beneath Rialto Bridge; and Paris’ Eiffel Tower and its charming Parisian streets.
As you ogle these iconic casino-hotels, we’ll treat you to several performances, from the famed dancing fountains of the Bellagio (when operating) to the animatronic Fall of Atlantis. You’ll also get to see some lesser-visited attractions, like a wildlife sanctuary hidden away in a once-mob-controlled casino or a horticultural wonder with an extraordinary glass sculpture.
From modern-day Cosmopolitan and Linq Promenade’s shops and celebrity-owned restaurants to the few remnants from vintage Vegas days, you’ll get the best bang for your buck from this highlights experience!