Join us on an afternoon tour of Downtown LA – tasting flavorful tacos, visiting fabulous filming locations, and learning about Hollywood’s rich history.
Dana Point Harbor Kayaking & Hiking Adventure
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Get an introduction to sea kayaking supported by your local expert guide.
- Discover Dana Point, Southern California’s original surf town and the perfect spot for sea kayaking. Paddle on the calm waters of the Pacific and meet the local wildlife!
- Enjoy sea kayaking in the harbor while hearing all about tall ships and the history of Dana Point. Learn about Southern California marine life from your local guide.
- Walk along the bluff trail at Dana Point Headlands Conservation Area for spectacular views overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Hear all about the Lantern District, Richard Henry Dana, and the area’s Hollywood connections.
Included: English-speaking guide, kayak rental.
Not Included: Food and drinks, items of a personal nature, gratuity for the guide.
Southern California’s Dana Point is a popular spot for sea kayaking, there are always changes to see with the marine life, and the views on the Pacific are beyond memorable.
Your expert guide will give a brief overview on how to safely enjoy your sea kayaking Adventure. You will cruise around the harbor and learn about the interesting history and folklore of Dana Point.
Upon returning our kayaks, we embark on a scenic hike over the Dana Point Headlands.
Along the way, you hear all about the Lantern District, Richard Henry Dana and the Hollywood connection. Dana Point is a beach resort city in Orange County, and the harbor here is the largest pleasure boat harbor in Southern California.
The stunning beaches, laid-back local vibe, and the beautiful mountain backdrop make it easy to see why so many people enjoy the Endless Summer daily!
- You can change clothes at the kayak rental, there is always a bit of runoff water that comes from the pedals.
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed on this tour.