On this walking tour of the city, you’ll get to see the towering Space Needle, historic Pike Place Market, and everything in between!
Seattle Cocktail Tour (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
Drinks on us!
- Enjoy three flavorful cocktails from the era of Prohibition to modern-day twists on the classics and dive deep into an exploration of ingredients
- Explore the downtown district of Seattle and its historic architecture, including the city’s first skyscraper
- Let a local guide regal you with stories of Seattle’s salacious past, replete with bootlegging, brothels, and fascinating characters considering themselves above the law
- Hear about the founding of the city and the legacy left behind by indigenous peoples
- Pass by or visit the music venues where the city’s grunge scene all started, with live alternative music continuing to this day
Your drinks are on us: On this tasting tour, you’ll enjoy three cocktails carefully selected by a local guide. We’ll start near Pioneer Square, where you’ll hear about the city’s founding and historic preservation, its indigenous past, and the once-flourishing grunge scene that started right here in downtown Seattle.
We may get to visit one of the oldest restaurants in Seattle, a modern-day speakeasy, or just venues with great cocktails with fascinating backgrounds. We’ll enjoy time-honored libations, Prohibition-inspired creations, and tipples with a twist on the classics.
While you’re sipping on excellently crafted cocktails, your guide will entertain with stories of Seattle’s gritty past, from unlikely beloved city criminals to the resurgence of cocktail culture in the 90s. And whether you’re new to the cocktail scene or an aficionado, you’ll impress at your next party or outing thanks to your guide’s knowledge of the ingredients that go into making your mixed drink so delectable.