Uncovering Seattle’s Hidden Gems (Private)
- 1 person
- 2 people
- 3 people
- 4 people
- 5 people
- 6 people
- 7 people
- 8 people
- 9 people
- 10 people
- 11 people
- 12 people
- Discover the fascinating public art in and around Seattle Center, home to Chihuly Garden & Glass and a beloved local radio station.
- Appreciate the city’s eclectic architecture, from the futurist Space Needle to its funky counterpart, the Museum of Pop Culture.
- Hop aboard the monorail and enjoy your local guide narrating your ride through Belltown.
- Explore the Queen Anne neighborhood and its best coffee shops and bakeries as your guide tells you the best places to go for skyline and Puget Sound views.
- Learn about the many cultural institutions and a sustainable sports arena that call Seattle Center home.
Inclusions: Local guide, monorail ticket
Exclusions: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
**Please note that your ticket does not include admission to any attractions. Your guide will be happy to direct you where to purchase tickets for the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass, and more, following your tour.**
Seattle’s architecture and art scene is second to none. On this walking tour, you’ll get to see incredible works and get to know beautiful Uptown Seattle.
We’ll board the monorail for a quick ride to Seattle Center, home of the towering Space Needle, the mind-bending Museum of Pop Culture, and creative works meant to inspire, invite, and invoke the nature of the Pacific Northwest. Your guide will let you know how to arrange admission to any of the area’s venues for after your tour.
Throughout the Center, we’ll explore a nearby local radio studio, pass by a sustainable sports arena, and get a chance to stop in at some of the neighborhood’s best coffee shops and bakeries.
With your pastry and beverage in hand, you’ll be ready to trek your way uphill to enjoy fabulous city skyline views or head out of the neighborhood to relax along the beautiful Puget Sound waterfront. Your guide will have plenty of recommendations for where to eat, drink, and sightsee in Seattle!