A tour designed to hit some of Las Vegas’ Must-See Spots may include a ride along the iconic Las Vegas Strip to see all of the incredible hotel facades. These tours are usually focused on driving, with limited time to explore on foot.
Downtown Las Vegas & Fremont Street Experience
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6–12
- Young Child Ages 5 and younger
- Learn about Sin City’s humble beginnings and some of the first themed casinos that came long before the Las Vegas Strip.
- Hear original stories from your local guide about legendary casinos and larger-than-life characters, including some of the most notorious of Las Vegas mobsters.
- Stroll beneath the world’s largest video screen and see how Vegas maintains both the old and new.
- Explore East Fremont and learn about its revitalization; stop by a popular “container park” and some 50s drive-in motels repurposed for small businesses; or get a chance to buy an old-school record.
- Get some great restaurant and bar recommendations for after your tour.
Included: Local guide and a surprise local treat.
Not Included: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Come explore Las Vegas — old-school and new — with us on this downtown walking tour along the famous Fremont Street. You’ll slip inside some of Sin City’s original casinos and hear stories of notorious mobsters, learn about the legacy they left behind, and perhaps even see the historic building where the most infamous of organized crime were brought to trial.
Our local guide will show you downtown’s hottest spots that are part of its revitalization, from trendy speakeasies, refurbished neon signs, a park made out of shipping containers, and more. Of course, you can’t explore downtown Vegas without a walk under the incredible light canopy! And, if possible, we’ll grab a drink along the way. Come with us and enjoy experiences you can only have in Las Vegas!