The Las Vegas Strip Revealed (Private)
- 2 Hour Private Tour
- 3 Hour Private Tour
- 4 Hour Private Tour
- 5 Hour Private Tour
- Peek behind the curtain at the legions of casino employees who keep the good times rolling and uncover the psychology that casinos use to keep their guests at the tables.
- Witness how the one-of-a-kind splendor of the Chandelier Bar at the luxurious Cosmopolitan became an “Only in Vegas” wonder.
- Visit some hidden-in-plain-sight attractions, including a wildlife sanctuary and a beautiful conservatory full of fantastic botanical surprises.
- Get to know the evolution of the Strip from the old-school Sinatra days to modern-day adult wonderland.
- Explore one of Vegas’s most enjoyable public spaces, the Linq Promenade, and learn about the vision behind one of the world’s most exciting places.
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, donation to support Las Vegas hospitality industry workers
Exclusions: Food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide
There’s more than meets the eye when it comes to Vegas: let our local guide wow you with untold stories of the creative geniuses and unseen workforce who turned the Strip into a world-renowned attraction, unbelievable casino secrets, and the intricate designs that most visitors miss when visiting the city!
Along our walk, you’ll explore the evolution of the Strip, from the once-mafia-run Flamingo to destination-themed casinos like Paris and Caesars Palace, all the way up to the more recent chic and inviting Cosmopolitan.
While your guide points out the painstakingly planned details of each resort, they’ll regale you with stories of the Sinatra days, significant moments of movie and entertainment history, and the Strip’s more salacious past.
We’ll add a little spectacle whenever possible – this is Vegas, after all – and catch a part of the musical show at Bellagio Fountains, admire a Chihuly glass ceiling sculpture, or take in an impressive floral display. Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas!