Private Boston’s North End Food Tour
* Take in the sights, smells, and tastes of Boston’s North End neighborhood and the bustling Quincy Market.
* Swing by a rustic Italian bakery and enjoy the aroma of freshly-baked bread wafting down the streets.
* Learn about legendary historical events like Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride.
* Enjoy a mouth-watering slice of pizza as you stroll down some of Boston’s picture-perfect historic streets.
* Savor a sweet pastry and refreshing beverage from one of your guide’s favorite local cafes.
Included: Local English-speaking guide
If you’re looking for a tasty bite in Boston, then Quincy Market and the North End are definitely the first places you should visit! Our expert guide will lead you through this bustling market and trendy neighborhood and help you discover the best bakeries, bistros, and cafes, so you can make the best reservations in town! Delicious options for tastings on this tour may include freshly baked artisanal bread, zesty pizza, and comforting cappuccinos. So, come and whet your appetite for everything that Boston’s eclectic North End has to offer!