Who wants Revolution and a tasty treat? How about talking Paul Revere with a savory snack? History and food are both great, but combining them takes it to another level.
Boston’s North End Food Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Take in the sights, smells, and tastes of Boston’s North End neighborhood.
- Swing by a rustic Italian bakery and enjoy the aroma of freshly baked bread wafting down the streets.
- Learn about legendary historical events like Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering slice of pizza as you stroll down some of Boston’s picture-perfect historic streets.
- Savor a sweet pastry and refreshing beverage from one of your guide’s favorite local cafes.
Included: Local English-speaking guide and a variety of food samples (such as fresh-baked bread, a delicious pastry, beverages, a sample of pizza, or a delectable meat & cheese snack). Food options and portion sizes vary – total amount of food equals a full meal. Admission fee to the historic Old North Church
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Note:The Old North Church is closed until the beginning of April. During this time, we will not be able to visit inside the church, but we will stop outside of it or visit an alternate location.
If you’re looking for a tasty bite in Boston, then the North End is definitely the first place you should visit! Our expert guide will lead you through this trendy neighborhood and help you discover the best bakeries, bistros, and cafes so you can make the best reservations in town! Delicious options for tastings on this tour may include freshly baked artisanal bread, zesty pizza, and comforting cappuccinos. Not only will you indulge in some of Boston’s most delicious foods, you’ll enjoy a stroll down the tree-lined promenade of the Paul Revere Mall and snap a picture of the man himself atop his horse, as your guide tells the immortalized tale of Paul and his Midnight Ride. You may even get the chance to step inside the historic walls of The Old North Church. Finally, we’ll head back to the Rose Kennedy Greenway, a picturesque park where you’ll see the unique memorials, fountains, parks, and art exhibits, and where your tour will come to its end.