Who wants Revolution and a tasty treat? How about talking Paul Revere with a savory snack? History and food are both great, but combining them takes it to another level.
Stories from the Freedom Trail
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 6–11
- Walk along Boston’s iconic Freedom Trail and hear stories of the Founding Fathers and
their impact on American history.
- Learn about the people behind famous events such as the Boston Massacre and the
Boston Tea Party and the part they played in igniting the American Revolution.
- Hear about the perspective of both famous and average Bostonians as you walk past
the homes, churches, state houses, and burying grounds along the Freedom Trail.
- Imagine what life was like as a British Soldier living in a tent as you walk through
picturesque Boston Common.
- Experience life as a modern local with a tasty treat and a stroll through Boston Public
Garden – which has been enjoyed by locals for almost 200 years.
Included: Local guide and a special Boston treat.
Not Included: Additional food and drink, souvenirs, tips and gratuities for the guide.
There’s so much more to Boston’s Freedom Trail than just the famous locations highlighted in every brochure and guidebook. Join a local guide to hear the tales and learn about the people that made Boston one of the most important cities in American history!
From the perspective of the Bostonians behind the infamous Boston Tea Party to the story of James Otis and his immortal line “No taxation without representation” at Faneuil Hall, you’ll be amazed at what your school history books didn’t tell you. Hear about how an unknown artist influenced the story of the Boston Massacre and discover which of our Founding Fathers attended the very first public school in the country.
Your guide will fill you in on accounts of daily life for Revolution-era Bostonians, and what conditions were like for the British soldiers camping on Boston Common. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a surprise local treat, so you’ll have plenty of energy to enjoy your time with us as we take you on a journey through the stories of the Freedom Trail!